Sunday 10 February 2013

Fergus responds... to a recent review

ANASTASIA OMNIBUS Series III
5.0 out of 5 stars My review 6 Feb 2013
 
"Anastasia third series is amazing. I loved every minute of reading it. I loved the characters. The storyline was amazing and I was able to really imagine what was happening. I love the idea of the main character being someone famous who solves crime. This was extremely well written and I think you should download this book. This book is for children but I am 22 and thoroughly enjoyed this book. So it shows its for anyone of any age. I have also read the First series and loved the short stories to build up to a bigger picture."
Fergus writes "Thank you for your kind words Chantelle. The day you were writing an American Special Forces Veteran in his mid 60s wrote in similar complementary tones.
I believe the Series III Omnibus story is the best story ever and will never be surpassed. It is am emotional rollercoaster from page one. It has everything.
You are 22 and the veterans are in their late 60s, No matter whether a child of 22 or a child of 82 this book is for all children and adults alike.
It makes readers cry and they like to cry it seems.
Anastasia seems to have a cult following."

No comments:

Post a Comment