Wednesday 6 February 2013

Larry the Liger - his latest adventures

Larry the Liger is proving to be a big hit and he has received some great reviews.  I am so pleased with my little, liger cub that I have decided to make Larry the Liger - the New Friend free from Thursday 6th Feb to Monday 11th Feb 2013.

The New Friend is the second Larry the Liger story and we find him settled in his new home with the zookeeper, the zookeeper's wife and Chloe the cat.  Larry seems to be getting into trouble a lot in this story and things get worse when he finds a strange, red animal in the garden.

Can Larry prove he is a good liger and what does the strange, red animal want with the chickens?

This is a lovely family story and can be read to your children or read alone by children of 6 yrs upwards.  There is no violence or bad language in the Larry the Liger stories so you can relax knowing your child is reading something age appropriate.

I hope you will enjoy reading this latest story and if you have the time I would love to hear your thoughts in the form of a review.  See it as returning the gift ;)

Happy reading everyone and to help you decide to take the time to download the story here are some reviews of Larry the Liger - the New Home, his last adventure.

Larry's journey has begun....

"5.0 out of 5 stars A great read that children will enjoy 11 Dec 2012
I downloaded this free book after it was recommended to me by a friend to read when I next visit my niece. The book is an enjoyable read regardless of your age. The writer has created a phrase regarding the liger not being a lion or a tiger, cheetah or a panther which stays in your mind long after you have finished reading the book. A great read that children wills enjoy."


"5.0 out of 5 stars Larry the Liger - The New Home January 21, 2013

Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase


This is a cute story and opened a series of questions for my children who had never heard of a Liger. We did some internet research and used this fictional book as a starting point to look up some amazing true facts."
 
 
"5.0 out of 5 stars A real treat for your children February 5, 2013
I downloaded this book in an attempt to keep my 5 year old nephew occupied during a train journey and I wasn't disappointed. The author has woven a beautiful story for young children and her simple, but effective writing style captured my nephew's full attention, so much so that I was asked to read it again and again.

I would strongly recommend this book to anyone looking to entertain a small child and the absence of pictures as one reviewer mentioned is not an issue. Children have the finest imaginations and my nephew had no trouble making pictures in his head as a result of the authors well written prose."


www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B9U567C
www.amazon.com/dp/B00B9U567C
www.amazon.ca/dp/B00B9U567C
www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00B9U567C
 www.amazon.com.br/dp/B00B9U567C
 www.amazon.es/dp/B00B9U567C
 www.amazon.it/dp/B00B9U567C
 www.amazon.de/dp/B00B9U567C
 www.amazon.fr/dp/B00B9U567C

No comments:

Post a Comment