Monday 15 April 2013

Spring has sprung!

Finally, some sunshine to brighten up the days!  Ella is back at school after the two week Easter break and Amy is asleep so all is quiet.

I had a fantastic weekend with my Mum and younger sister Lisa staying.  They came to stay so they could watch me perform as Emma in Smalls Talk at the Assembly Halls in West Wickham.  It was a great play and very funny; if only it could go on...

The weekend before, we all went to Gloucester to watch my younger sister, Lisa, in her Glos Gang Show that she also produced.  A fantastic show with lots of talent on display.  It seems theatre is in both our blood.  My daughters are already showing signs of being good actresses ;)

I am back to more writing time now which is great and to celebrate the belated arrival of spring, and my new release of Larry the Liger - The Lost Friend, I am running a free promotion from Wednesday 17th to Friday 19th April.  The Lost Friend is the fourth Larry the Liger eBook and a lovely story: my husband's favourite Larry story so far.  It therefore comes highly recommended; he he.

In The Lost Friend, Larry finally gets fed up with Chloe the cat teasing him.  Larry loses his temper and makes a hasty wish that he quickly regrets.  As he goes off on his new adventure he meets some new creatures and some of my favourite aspects of writing these chapter books are using descriptive text to portray the new creatures that Larry meets.  There's some good ones introduced in The Lost Friend.

So spread the word and download it while it's free.  There is a like button on the book page on Amazon and a click of that would be very much appreciated.  Reviews are always welcome too and as you're getting it for free why not repay the gift with a review?  Reviews don't have to be lengthy affairs - even a one line review is appreciated :)

Happy springtime everyone and enjoy your free read.  I will be back to let you know how the promotion went.

The journey is getting sunnier :)



2 comments: